Dietz #76 Galvanized “Original” Cold Blast Lantern With Galvanized Hooded Reflector
$80.95 – $90.95 USD
•First Introduced in 1978
•10 1/2″ Height
•Average 5 C.P. •1/2” Wick
•8 oz. Fount Capacity
•11 Hour Burning Time
This Galvanized version of “The Original” #76 Dietz lantern is perfect for use in areas with high humidity as the Galvanization will protect the lantern from rust. Unique to the #76 lantern is the left handed globe lift. Features a rising cone burner for easy lighting.
A W.T. Kirkman exclusive: All of our hooded reflectors are pitched at 30 degrees to perfectly cast light directly under the lantern to eliminate any shadow, making them ideally suited for use over a desk or table. They are made in our California Shop on hand operated equipment, and are authentic in construction, right down to the hand soldered joints. The Galvanized Reflector is Hand Made and soldered together. The reflector is 10″ Diameter and made of 24 Gauge Galvanized Steel.
- 10 1/2″ Height, 4 3/4″ Base Diameter
- Average 7 Candle Power, 1/2″ Wick
- 8 oz. Fount Capacity, 11 Hour Burning Time
- Approx.. Thermal Output: 900 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 3 to 5 Cents per hour worth of fuel, (at $7 to $11 per gallon.)
- Packed Two Dozen per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Made in China
- Wicked and ready to add oil
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 7 in|
Solid Amber, Clear, Solid Green, Solid Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.