Dietz #76 Galvanized “Original” Cold Blast Lantern
- 10 1/2″ Height, 4 3/4″ Base Diameter
- Average 7 Candle Power, 1/2″ Wick
- 8 oz. Fount Capacity, 11 Hour Burning Time
- Wicked and ready to add oil
This Galvanized version of “The Original” #76 Dietz lantern is perfect for use in areas with high humidity as the Galvanization will protect the lantern from rust. Unique to the #76 lantern is the left handed globe lift. Features a rising cone burner for easy lighting. The #76 Original Lantern comes Wicked and Ready for Oil. The Default globe that comes in this Lantern is the Dietz marked Clear Globe. The Dietz Marking can be removed with acetone. Other available colors such as Red, Green, and Amber can add meaning to your Lantern.
The Post variation fits standard fence posts (1 7/8″ fitter).
When used around the Railroad or Highway:
Amber: Proceed at Reduced Speed, Prepare to Stop
Clear: Hand Signals
- First Introduced in 1978
- Apprx. Thermal Output: 900 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 3 to 5 Cents per hour worth of fuel, (at $7 to $11 per gallon.)
- Packed Two Dozen per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Made in China on the original American Tooling
- Default #856 Dietz marked Clear Globe (Spun Glass)
- #856 WTK Plain Solid Red Premium Grade Full Weight Globe (Spun Glass)
- #856 WTK Plain Solid Green Premium Grade Full Weight Globe (Spun Glass)
- #856 WTK Plain Solid Amber Premium Grade Full Weight Globe (Spun Glass)
- Dimensions of Globe: Height: 3 3/8″, Top: 2 1/2″, Bottom: 2 3/8″
- Galvanized Steel
- These Hooded Reflectors are American made.
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 in|
Solid Amber, Clear, Solid Green, Solid Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.