Dietz #76 Galvanized “Original” Cold Blast Lantern
$35.95 – $45.95 USD
•First Introduced in 1978
•10 1/2″ Height
•Average 5 C.P. •1/2” Wick
•8 oz. Fount Capacity
•11 Hour Burning Time
This Galvanized version of “The Original” #76 Dietz lantern is perfect for use in areas with high humidity as the Galvanization will protect the lantern from rust. Unique to the #76 lantern is the left handed globe lift. Features a rising cone burner for easy lighting.
- 10 1/2″ Height, 4 3/4″ Base Diameter
- Average 7 Candle Power, 1/2″ Wick
- 8 oz. Fount Capacity, 11 Hour Burning Time
- Approx.. Thermal Output: 900 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 3 to 5 Cents per hour worth of fuel, (at $7 to $11 per gallon.)
- Packed Two Dozen per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Made in China
- Wicked and ready to add oil
|Dimensions||10 × 4 × 4 in|
Solid Amber, Clear, Solid Green, Solid Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.