Dietz #20 Junior Cold Blast Lantern
•First Introduced in 1902
•Average 9 Candle Power
•9 oz. Capacity
•12 Hour Burn Time
The #20 Junior was billed as the “Queen of the Cold Blasts,” and is the 3/4 version of the #80 Blizzard, both of which were introduced by Dietz at the turn of the last century. This lantern is one of the most most popular models in use worldwide, and is certainly the most often imitated. The rising cone makes for easy lighting and wick trimming.
- 12″ Height, 5 1/4″ Base Diameter
- Average 9 Candle Power, 5/8″ Wick
- 9 oz. Fount Capacity, 12 Hour Burning Time
- Apprx. Thermal Output: 1100 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 4 to 7 Cents per hour worth of fuel, (at $7 to $11 per gallon.)
- Packed One Dozen per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Made in China on the original American Tooling
- Wicked and ready to add oil
|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.