Dietz #8 Air Pilot Cold Blast Lantern
•First Introduced in 1958
•13 1/2″ Height
•Average 14 Candle Power
•31 oz. Capacity
•27 Hour Burn Time
Out of stock
The tooling for the 1938 streamline version of the Dietz D-Lite was reworked in 1954 to produce the #8 Air Pilot to fill orders for “Air Pilot” lanterns from former Embury customers. The #8 Air Pilot is the last Streamline model still produced by Dietz. The #8 Air Pilot is the only “#2” size lantern to use a rising cone burner.
- 13 1/2″ Height, 7 3/4″ Base Diameter
- Average 14 Candle Power, 7/8″ Wick
- 31 oz. Fount Capacity, 27 Hour Burning Time
- Operates on Average at 6 to 10 Cents per hour worth of fuel, (at $7 to $11 per gallon.)
- Packed Twelve per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Made in China on the original American Tooling
- Wicked and ready to add oil
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 8 in|
Black with Brass Trim, Black with Plain Trim, Blue with Brass Trim, Blue with Plain Trim, Copper – Bronze
Annealed Amber, Annealed Blue, Annealed Green, Annealed Red, Clear, Frosted
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.