W.T. Kirkman #2 Champion Oil Lantern
$58.95 – $111.95 USD
The W.T. Kirkman No. 2 Champion is our most Popular and Best Selling Oil Lantern, and features a full weight “Loc-Nob” Globe bearing our trademark, and the improved WTK #262 wing-lock burner with brass wick tube for superior performance and the highest wind resistance. The extra durable galvanized construction is well suited for the most demanding applications, and is especially appropriate where an historically accurate unpainted finish is needed, and are an excellent choice for off-grid and emergency stand-by lighting.
Here is a Video on the aspects of the #2 Champion.
- 15″ Height, (Bail Up Height 20 1/2″)
- Average 12-14 Candle Power, (Maximum 20 Candle Power at Sea Level.)
- 7/8″ Wick
- Improved Burner with Brass Wick Tube
- 31 oz. Fount Capacity, 27 Hour Burning Time
- Approx. Thermal Output: 1400 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 6 to 10 Cents per hour worth of fuel, (at $7 to $11 per gallon.)
- Packed One Dozen per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Made in China using the original American Dietz Tooling
Reflector Made in U.S.A.
- Wicked and Ready to add Oil
- Includes Handy Funnel for Oiling
- Satisfaction Strictly Guaranteed
|Dimensions||16 × 7 × 7 in|
Amber, Blue, Clear, Frosted, Green, Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.